Examples of Collector Con’s sponsorship and partnership opportunities are listed below. If you have an idea that is not listed, please kick off the discussion with the Collector Con team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Established for not-for-profit organisations who provide engagement activities at Collector Con.
There are a limited number of tables at each event available to community organisations. Please email the Collector Con team via email@example.com to discuss community tables.
The Collector Con kids, tweens and teens competition is run by, MC’d by and judged by volunteers. The primary goal of the competition is to provide a place for young cosplayers so to build upon their confidence in front of an audience.
Sponsorship opportunities include naming rights to the cosplay comp, prize donations for each age category and to be on the judging panel.
Promote your brand, product or service to attendees. Stall bookings are inclusive of:
– Trestle table hire (set up ready for your arrival)
– Entry to the event for yourself and one helper
– Set up from 6.15am – 9.00am on event day
– Access to a limited number of shared trollies during set up and pack down
– Support from the Collector Con team during set up and pack down
– Advertising to inform potential buyers of the event